Monday, December 3, 2012

What advancement is there up for us on air?


It's been long since I took a non LCC out of the country. It's always been lower end airplanes or budget flights that don't serve food.

Taking Korean Airlines out of Singapore had me so interested in thing making me look like its my first time taking the plane again.

I love taking the plane, eating airplane food... It's just the part and parcel of the desire to travel I guess.

I knew I won't sleep much on the plane like I always do... Thank god there is this amazing USB charger in every seat! Was able to read my ebook and travel all the way smoothly to Korea. ^^

I'm a techie-whore who can't live without a gadget. It's either the laptop or phone. So yay I have my phone well charged when I alight the flight. Starts to whatsapp once I reach Incheon Airport. And since I was at Incheon before, my phone actually automatically connects to the airport wifi once I entered. <3333 data-blogger-escaped-br="br">


No comments:

Post a Comment